THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING
3.5mm 2-PIECE WETSUIT:
- Yamamoto Neoprene (Grade 39) – Open Cell
- Face, wrist and ankle seals to prevent water entry
- Wrist and Ankle seals – non binding for more flexibility
- Built-in Chest and Knee Pads
- Vented hoods to help release excess air
- 3.5mm Long Sleeve Jacket
- 3.5mm High Waist Pant (non-titanium coated) – open cell
- This is the wetsuit all the other manufacturers are trying to copy. Made of high quality Yamamoto neoprene (see more about Yamamoto below) with expert fit, derived from years of trial and error allowing you to get the fit in a stock wetsuit sizing that was before only available to those willing to shell out considerably more money and time in a custom made wetsuit.
- This high quality wetsuit will resist crushing for thousands of deep dives, allowing you to purchase a good wetsuit once as opposed to buying an inferior quality suit over and over again.
- Yamamoto neoprene is made using limestone, that is sourced from mountain ranges in Japan. Most other neoprenes are CR foam made from foamed rubber chips. Yamamoto neoprene boasts 99.7% water impermeability. Compared to traditional neoprene this is a much higher number. This translates in a lighter, warmer wetsuit because it doesn’t soak up water. Yamamoto neoprene boasts 99.7% water impermeability. Compared to traditional neoprene this is a much higher number. This translates in a lighter, warmer suit because it doesn’t soak up water.
- Putting your suit on: It helps if you make this up ahead of time. Mix half ounce squirt of conditioner into a 12 oz. water bottle. Coat the inside of your suit with this solution and you will be able to slide right in.
- Clean and Care: After using your Riffe 3.5mm suit it is important to clean it in freshwater with a mild soap. Thoroughly rinse your suit of all soap residue and hang to dry in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Once thoroughly dry, your Riffe 3.5mm suit should be hung in a cool dry location.