|Part #||Model||Stock Length||Shaft Dia X Length||Spearshaft Style – Tip||Handle Mount||Power Bands||Power Band Stretch||Effective Shooting Range|
|MC-0012||Mahogany #3X||54″ (137 cm)||9/32″ X 54″||Hawaiian Flopper||Rear||(2) 9/16 X 24″||40″ (101.5 cm)||13.5′ (4.11M)|
Riffe Mahogany Competitior 3X
THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING
Riffe Mahogany Competitior 3X was designed to replace our Padauk Competitor Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
- Comes stock in Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16″ (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 11/32″(8.7mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Rest tab may be added for ease of loading and lower power shooting around rocks.
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
- Mahogany #3 and #3X have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
57" stock, 9/32" x 57" Shaft W/Hawaiian Flopper, 2 9/16" x 24" Powerbands